Silverguard is a 300 denier polyester woven Custom Car Cover fabric with a unique encapsulative coating designed to protect your Bentley Corniche. It is perfect for general use, even in very sunny climates. The silver coating helps to reflect sunlight. Similar in properties to Mosom Plus, but with more sun resistance, slightly less breathability and no soft inner liner.
- 100% custom fitted car cover, manufactured to order with a 1 year warranty.
- Silverguard is a 300 denier polyester material with a reflective and water resistant coating. It is a great choice for all-round car cover use, suggested for most conditions except extreme rain, snow or ice - in which case we suggest Stormproof. 300 denier is a strong, heavy weve which will not rip or tear easily. The silver coating on Silverguard does an excellent job of reflecting sunlight, while keeping rain and animal droppings from damaging the vehicle finish.
- Silverguard car covers are breathable, although not as breathable as Mosom or Stormproof. If your vehicle is exposed to rain for long durations, Mosom or Stormproof are better car cover options. If protection from light nicks, scratches and light hail is required, Coverbond 4 is the best choice.
- Silverguard is soft to the touch and won't scratch a vehicle finish (assuming the vehicle is clean when the cover is applied). Silverguard is available in silver color, and offered with optional embroidery and officially licensed GM logos.
- Beware of materials which claim to be similar, but are only half the weight - 150 denier material is not suitable for car cover use. Coverking tests all it's materials, including Silverguard, to be compatible with automotive paints and clear coats. Because Coverking is TS16949 and QS-9000 certified, all materials used for Custom Car Covers are tested and OEM approved.
- Silverguard Custom Car Covers are available only with Coverking's famous Custom Fit and the unique pattern designs which result in the fewest seams possible - Compare the images on the left. Coverking uses the fewest seams to produce a perfect, custom fit without the "patchwork" look created by sewing small pieces together. Although it costs more, Coverking's designs result in superior fit, looks, and less chance of seams failing or leaking.
ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)