A 3-layer Custom Car Cover material suited for light weather conditions (perfect for occasional use or when your Hummer H1 Wagon is stored under a carport). Triguard is fairly soft and very compact. Do not use Triguard in harsh weather or sun. Triguard is also not suited in areas with industrial fall out (acid rain).
- 100% custom fitted car cover, manufactured to order with a 1 year warranty.
- For those who want the Coverking Custom Fit, but don't need protection from heavy weather, Triguard Custom Car Covers are a great choice.
- Triguard is a lightweight, three layer material which protects from dirt, dust, light water, bird droppings and other mild hazards. It is perfect for use in a garage or under a carport.
- Triguard is also treated with UV inhibitors, which helps it stand up to ultra-violet rays emitted by the sun. Although Triguard contains these UV inhibitors, it is not recommended for very sunny climates - Silverguard or Stormproof would be better options.
- Triguard is a thin and lightweight fabric. The lightness makes it very easy to handle, but offers little protection from dings and scratches. If your vehicle is exposed to dings and scratches from pets, children or a crowded garage, we recommend Coverbond4.
- Triguard Custom Car Covers are available with Coverking's famous Custom Fit and the unique pattern designs which result in the fewest seams possible. Coverking uses the fewest seams to produce a perfect, custom fit without the "patchwork" look created by sewing small pieces together. Although it costs more, Coverking's designs result in superior fit, looks, and less chance of seams failing or leaking.
- Triguard covers are gray in color, and offered with licensed GM logos.
ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)